We work together to ensure that responses to labour exploitation, including human trafficking and forced labour, are informed and guided by the interests, needs and experiences of affected workers and that workers have access to, and are able to enforce, their rights as workers and as victims of modern slavery offences, where appropriate.
Established in 2015, LEAG promotes discussion, information-sharing and collaboration. Current members include:
- FLEX (founder and secretariat)
- Latin American Women’s Rights Service (chair)
- Unite the Union
- East European Resource Centre
- British Red Cross
- Bail for Immigration Detainees
- Kanlungan Filipino Consortium
- Work Rights Centre
- Glass Door Homeless Charity
LEAG is currently working to ensure that all workers are able to report workplace abuse and exploitation without fear. Take a look at our work on secure reporting.