We have set up three expert groups conducting joint advocacy work to addressing key policy gaps:
We are also pleased to be a member of a number of stakeholder networks in which we proactively participate to shape UK and international responses to labour exploitation, including:
- Anti-slavery London Working Group (LWG), established by the Human Trafficking Foundation.
- ATMG – The Anti-Trafficking Monitoring Group, led by Anti-Slavery International.
- BASNET – The UK’s BME Anti-Slavery Network (BASNET) – Associate member.
- Corporate Justice Coalition
- ELAN – The Employment Legal Advice Network, run by Trust for London.
- ETI – The Ethical Trading Initiative (ETI)’s NGO Caucus.
- GAATW – The Global Alliance Against Trafficking in Women (GAATW)
- LSI – La Strada International
- PICUM – The Platform for International Cooperation on Undocumented Migrants
- Thrive London’s Economic Wellbeing Forum
FLEX is a supporter of the following campaigns: